Complaint Review: FUNDALL FUNDING

• Reported By: Gerald — Milwaukie Oregon United States of America
FUNDALL FUNDING
ONE W WASHINGTON AVE PHOENIX, Arizona United States of America

FUNDALL FUNDING BLAKE THOMAS FALSE PROMISES & NO PERFORMANCE PHOENIX, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Who is Blake Thomas?

*Consumer Comment: Clarification

Blake Thomas with Fundall Funding promised to provide me with an aged corporation with a credit line for $1,000,000 connected to the corporation.  He said that the funds for the credit line would be provided by his investors whose money was already in the Fundall Funding bank account.  He guaranteed that I would be funded on 3 occasions.  He charged me a "processors fee" of $3,700 which "had to be sent" so he could pay his processors to prepare the corporation, and all of the associate documents, for the transfer to my name.  He originally said (and it is in my contract) that it should only take "around 30 days" but that was May 4th, 2012 and now it's August 16th and I still have not been funded nor have I received a corporation.  He also promised to answer his phone whenever I called but has not fulfilled that promise even though I have left him numerous voice mails, multiple text messages and a number of emails.  I have asked for a refund of my money which he promised he would do if not successful.  So far I have not received a refund.

I RECCOMMENT THAT YOU NOT GET INVOLVED WITH BLAKE THOMAS OR FUNDALL FUNDING!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FUNDALL-FUNDING/PHOENIX-Arizona-/FUNDALL-FUNDING-BLAKE-THOMAS-FALSE-PROMISES-NO-PERFORMANCE-PHOENIX-Arizona-928305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FUNDALL FUNDING

Who is Blake Thomas?

AUTHOR: Sultan - (United States of America)

Gerald I was ripped off for $1490.00 by this company I waited 8 months and there was no loan. I submitted a ripoff report but, I can not find it.

This guys name is Blake Thomas for this company but after listening to the voice of a guy at another company I was intrigued. I listened for a second time and sure enough it was Blake Thomas. I called him everyday for 8 months and I know his voice. I pretty good with voices and names.

His other name is Brandon Citron of unclaimedrealestatefunds.com. I also see he is a fake ass body builder who gives free advice on youtube. citronbrandon's is his screen name.

You can listen to the voice and tell me if I was joking. I was going to buy the other course for the unclaimed funds ,but had a hard time trying to get the $97.00. This guy robbed me for my student reimbursement money.

I am no fool but he was taking paypal and told me I would have the funds in 30 days. After talking with a friend and telling them I paid the fee through paypal as payment owed, they told me the guy was going to scam me.

I got a refund through my bank, then 2 days later got a reassuring call from Brandon Citron AKA Blake Thomas, saying no one does this and I should reverse the funds.

I was not scared of them but really wanted to get a loan for $1 Million dollars. I had already withdrew the fund from my bank account, but because it was a business account, they allowed me to reverse the dispute.

It took 2 weeks to get the money back to his account. Brandon Citron AKA Blake Thomas, Then told me the processing department had already started on other files and I would have to wait 45 business days until they could start on my file.

It is a very very long story and I would really like to share it with the world, but it's better to share who this guy really is. He is really smart but his voice is very distinctive.

After no loan came my account was left with a negative balance of $1490.00. Brandon Citron AKA Blake Thomas then disappeared again from the phone. I signed a really ridiculous contract with him that could cost me down the road, but at least I know his real name and what he looks like.

It just so happened that, the number for the Unclaimed funds company is out of service as well. Very similar style as the www.fundallfunding.com website.

Gerald go to that website and click the buy now tab and listen to the voice in the video. Brandon is going to get what he deserves. One day he is going to con someone that can really hurt him.

Clarification

AUTHOR: tony - (United States of America)

Hello Gerald, last month you submitted a report and then updated your initial report. You said they finally came through and you received your funding and that potential clients could contact you for references but you did not leave your info. What happened was this not the case?