instrument

• Submitted: Tue, January 04, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 04, 2005

• Reported By:PATERSON New Jersey
FUNDAMENTAL CONSUMER STRATEGIES
234 HUDSON AVE. SUITE 1826 ALBANY, New York U.S.A.

FUNDAMENTAL CONSUMER STRATEGIES LIARS RIPOFFS SCAM BAMBOOZLED ALBANY New York

Fundamental Consumer Strategies called me one day, and promised me a credit card with a limit of $2400. They said that I would have the card between 3-4 weeks after the payment of $299.00 was made to them. I called them ater about 3 and a half weeks and they told me that it should be there by the end of the week. I called them the following week and they told me they would expedite the order and that my card would be at my house in 3-5 days. Of course it never arrived so I tried calling back 2 a few days later and a recording stated that they weren't in because of the christmas holiday. I tried calling back after the holidays and the phone line was busy for the whole entire day.

I can't even count the amount of times I called these jokers. I contacted my bank and I have to now contact a different department in order to go ahead with my claim.

Damian
PATERSON, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2005 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FUNDAMENTAL-CONSUMER-STRATEGIES/ALBANY-New-York/FUNDAMENTAL-CONSUMER-STRATEGIES-LIARS-RIPOFFS-SCAM-BAMBOOZLED-ALBANY-New-York-125779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FUNDAMENTAL CONSUMER STRATEGIES