Complaint Review: FUNTONIA

• Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:North Port Florida
FUNTONIA
www.funtonia.com Internet U.S.A.

FUNTONIA NEVER REFUNDED MY $23.88 WITH CONTINUOUS E-MAILS TO ABIGAIL WITH NO RESPONSE!! Internet

I purchased the Ringtones on Sunday June 29th, 2009..they immediately deducted it from my Bank Account..about an hour later i wrote ABIGAIL several e-mails stating i wanted a credit....for the $23.88 my phone is not compatiable with there ring tones...NO RESPONSE.............
i found this site with other complaints on there for this Company that was written to ABIGAIL how can this Company do this??
My husband is 100% Disabled Veteran and we live on Disability.....so with this Economy every penny counts..
I checked my bank account and NOW I have $35 Overdraft charge because of this $23.88.........we cannot afford the $23.88 + $35 taken away..

Cjb
North Port, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FUNTONIA/internet/FUNTONIA-NEVER-REFUNDED-MY-2388-WITH-CONTINUOUS-E-MAILS-TO-ABIGAIL-WITH-NO-RESPONSE-In-466743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FUNTONIA