desperate

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By:Clinton North Carolina
F.W. Dunn, Co
P.O. Box 5334 Vienna, West Virginia U.S.A.

F.W. Dunn, Co; Brian Simpkins sold Fresh Start 2000, all purpose cleaner, cleaner in case is not what salesman demonstrated Vienna West Virginia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Ex-Employee to set it straight!

*Consumer Suggestion: MSDS

*General Comment: you should try calling during businss hours

* : please coontact me with any complaints

Saleman, Brian Simpkins, came by and demonstrated this cleaner - worked great and we bought a case. When we went to use the cleaner in the case, it did not clean like the product the salesman had.

Accounting department paid invoice in May and then they sent us another invoice in June saying they never rec'd payment.
Verified with bank, and the their company stamp is on the back endorsing the check.

They refuse to return a call, only the "operator" can take a message, but has no information.......

Sam
Clinton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FW-Dunn-Co/Vienna-West-Virginia-26105/FW-Dunn-Co-Brian-Simpkins-sold-Fresh-Start-2000-all-purpose-cleaner-cleaner-in-case-468282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on F.W. Dunn, Co

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ex-Employee to set it straight!

AUTHOR: Robliese - ()

I use to work for Mr. Dunn as a door to door sales rep., and I will be the first to tell you he doesn't take kindly to anyone using hisname or his business to scam people, and have personally seen him fire people for not being professional, and treating the customers right. I enjoyed working for him while I was there, and if I knewhis contactinformation, I would probably get in touch with him, and see if he had any opoeningsand go back to work for him.Hehas a great product, and I  have personally sold quite a bit of it and have had customers call me personally after I left and got off the road to order more, so I know that if  you had a bad experience, then it wasn'tBill, or his product. It was more than likely someone who took advantage ofMr. Dunn and then got fired, so he tried his hand at revenge, an unfortunately you ended up on the receiving end. I am sorry about your experience, but Itell you this, because it is very difficult for salesmen out there, and I don'tthink theblame and ridicule should go to the wrong person/people. Thanksfor listening, and give the cleaner  anothershot. It does work. If you want to know more, feel free to contact me directly at (((redacted)))

Rob Liese

#2 Consumer Suggestion

MSDS

AUTHOR: Alpha1 - (USA)

If the company and product are indeed legitimate, they they will have no problem providing the MSDS for their products.  If they can't, then they are selling it illegally.

#3 General Comment

you should try calling during businss hours

AUTHOR: young_love_72@yahoo.com - (U.S.A.)

I have been a customer of Fresh Start 2000 ( F.W. Dunn Co. ) for 8 years now, as a matter of fact i won't use any other cleaner. I have never had any problems getting in contact with someone at the home office. They are sometimes very busy and it may take a bit for them to get back to you but they always do. As far as the product not working for you sometimes you can mix it wrong or it coulda been the top of the batch that aint as strong, sometimes i get cleaner that i have to mix stronger or weaker it depends. Well that is what i have to say about you report. If you wanna try to get the problem resolved try calling the company secratary she goes beyond limits to try to help fix the situation. Her name is Kat and her # is 330-461-4130

#4

please coontact me with any complaints

AUTHOR: just a girl - (USA)

i am brian simpkins an d i would like to assure my customers past and future that this is a false claim. Should you try contacting me or my cmpany between the hours of 9-5  a secretary will answer and take any orders or answer any questions you may have . If fr sme reason the answerin service picks up at this time it may mean the office is closed for some ther reasoon but le ave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible or please call again if it seems you have waited longer than nessasary. we do strive to be efficent in all areas of customer service you are important to us but there are times when due to human error messages are lost. product replacement is avalible t you sir in clinton if you feel yu have recieved a different product than i showed you . please call again sir i will be happy to work this out however we can. thank you B. Simpkins
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC