Complaint Review: F.W Dunn

• Reported By: T — Comanche Texas United States of America
F.W Dunn
PO Box 5334 Vienna, West Virginia United States of America

F.W Dunn Fresh Start 2000, Bait - switch Vienna, West Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Fresh Start Works!!! I've been using it for ten yrs.

*Consumer Comment: Fresh Start Works!!! I've been using it for ten yrs.

The cleaning product, Fresh Start 2000 by F.W. Dunn, that a young man named Shane is selling in this area is not what he claims it to be.  Unfortunately I called the main company after I bought the product.  He offers it at $200 for a case of four bottles, the main company sells it for $160 per four bottles, plus shipping.  He offers you a discount of $150 for the case, wow a $10 savings!  I bought 2 bottles for $88 supposedly buy one get one, HAHA  Well what he demonstrated worked wonderfully but when I opened, mixed and used what he sold me it worked NOTHING like his bottle of stuff.  By the way the bottles have no lables on them, yet another red flag, stupid me :(

Now, the main company in West Virginia knew the sales person I was talking about and informed me that he is not selling their product he is ripping peopel off.  He has sold their product and evidentally kept the boxes and has substituted it for another product.  Live and learn I hope the guy needed the money real bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FW-Dunn/Vienna-West-Virginia-26105/FW-Dunn-Fresh-Start-2000-Bait-switch-Vienna-West-Virginia-603440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on F.W Dunn

Fresh Start Works!!! I've been using it for ten yrs.

AUTHOR: farmergirl - (United States of America)

I own a restaurant and have been using Fresh Start 2000 for over ten years. There may be some corrupt sales people that steal the fresh start name and sell you something they made in their backyard. Fortunately I have never had any problems with the cleaner. It works great!!! My suggestion is - pick out the cleaner yourself and have them remix it for you. That guarantees that you are getting the real deal. This cleaner is great and dont be fooled by "fake salesman". I love it. Remember these salespeople work off commission. If your price varies from your neighbors then don't be surprised. The bottles they give you do have more than a flag on them. Sorry but, make sure you call the company's toll free number if you think the salesman may not be legit. "It does work!"

Fresh Start Works!!! I've been using it for ten yrs.

AUTHOR: farmergirl - (United States of America)