Bobbie

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:grass valley California
FWM LABORATORIES
2495 STIRLING RD #20 FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida U.S.A.

FWM LABORATORIES COMPANY IS A SCAM! FT. LAUDERDALE Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I got the no. to call

*Author of original report: FWM Laboratories Florida SCAM COMPANY!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! I RESPONDED TO A "SEEN ON 60 MINUTES" AD ON MY COMPUTER. I ORDERED THIS ON 5/20 & TOLD TO EXPECT IT ON 24TH. IT IS NOW 29TH, AND I HAVE NOTHING. ALL THESE DAYS COUNT FOR THE TRIAL (WHICH THEY DO NOT TELL YOU IN ADVANCE). WHEN I CALLED THEIR TOLL-FREE NUMBER TO CANCEL PRODUCT, I WAS ON HOLD FOR OVER 12 MINUTES THEN A PRE-RECORDED VOICE CAME ON THE LINE SAYING "THANK YOU FOR CALLING. GOODBYE!" AFTER BEING DISCONNECTED, I DIALED THEIR LOCAL 954-699-0814 NUMBER. IT IS DISCONNECTED!! THEY PROVIDE NO E-MAIL. WEB SITE SAYS YOU MUST HAVE AN RMA NUMBER TO RETURN PRODUCT & NOT BE BILLED; HOWEVER, NO ONE ANSWERS THEIR PHONE!! I AM GOING TO PUT A STOP-PAYMENT ON THE NEXT ORDER SINCE I DO NOT TRUST THEM TO NOT BILL MY CREDIT CARD EVEN AFTER CANCELLING ALL FUTURE ORDERS. WHY DID I NOT CHECK HERE FIRST BEFORE PLACING THIS ORDER!! I WILL NOT BE SO STUPID NEXT TIME. I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO!

Skyflyer69
grass valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-LABORATORIES/FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33312/FWM-LABORATORIES-COMPANY-IS-A-SCAM-FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-456570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM LABORATORIES

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I got the no. to call

AUTHOR: Ladonna Hansen - (U.S.A.)

I also had the same experience. Before I knew it, the trial period was over andI paid the full amount. I searched the Internet for the no. to call. I got 866-949-013. I was not disconnected and my problems were well taken care of by the operator.

FWM Laboratories Florida SCAM COMPANY!!

AUTHOR: Skyflyer69 - (U.S.A.)

After seeing all the unauthorized charges happening to people, I decided to call my bank and cancel my debit card and get a new one. This was FREE (no stop payment charges), Quick, and easily done over the phone. I suggest to all who ordered from this company to do the same so they do not get your money! You don't have access to your card while your are waiting on the new one, but at least you get to keep your money.