Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox Free Trial

• Updated: Tue, April 14, 2009

• Reported By:maineville Ohio
FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox Free Trial
Hollywood,, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox Free Trial, Names Of People I Spoke With: Ella, Angel, Mary FWM = "Fraud With Motive" Laboratories Quick on your charge & free trial... then NOTHING! No shipment of 4 month supply, but I was charged! It's been a month & I called twice Hollywood Florida Internet

On March 12, 2009, I ordered Acai Berry Detox free trial and the special four month's supply from FWM Laboratories on the internet. The amount was charged to my credit card for $173.90.

Within a week, the free trial bottle arrived, however, the four month's supply was NOT included. After waiting another week, it still did not arrive. I called:866-949-0138 and listened to the friendly recording, then pushed several buttons...to finally speak with Ella. She apologized and said another 2 bottles would be included because of their mistake in not sending it.

Two MORE weeks have now passed (April 14, 2009), and STILL NO SHIPMENT of Acai Berry from FWM Laboratories, BUT I have received my charge bill with the debit of $173.90, posted on 3/12/2009. Today, I called and FINALLY got through to Angel and Mary. AGAIN, I got the "I'm sorry." They looked up my account or (pretended to).

After discovering this site and others who have been scammed, I guess I'll be waiting forever! Have the police visited their laboratory or isn't there such a place?

Bj
maineville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2009 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories-Acai-Berry-Detox-Free-Trial/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-Acai-Berry-Detox-Free-Trial-Names-Of-People-I-Spoke-With-Ella-Angel-443519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox Free Trial