Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Nappanee Indiana
FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox
3007 Green Street Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox, They charged $ 40.00 to my credit card without my consent. Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: This is the help you need.

*Consumer Suggestion: This is the help you need.

I ordered a "free" sample bottle of Acai Berry Detox, and I was to pay the $ 3.95 for shipping, which I did with me debit card. 3 weeks later, my house payment bounced, and when I checked into it, this company charged my account an additional $ 40.00 without my consent. I only want my money refunded.

Sandy
Nappanee, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories-Acai-Berry-Detox/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-Acai-Berry-Detox-They-charged-4000-to-my-credit-card-without-my-con-422135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories - Acai Berry Detox

#1 Consumer Suggestion

This is the help you need.

AUTHOR: Elton Brennan - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to hear your situation. But I'd like to help. Call this no. 866-949-0138. I hope you'll be able to talk to the very accommodating representative I talked to. He called off my second order and gave me a refund.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

This is the help you need.

AUTHOR: Elton Brennan - (U.S.A.)