• Report: #472097

• Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Knock Other
FWM Laboratories & Acai Berry Detox
Nationwide U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories & Acai Berry Detox Supplier of Acai Berry Detox Hollywood, Florida

I also bought Acai Berry Detox as a trial and paid 3.95. I then found out from my Bank that the company had tried twice to take 72.73 from my account using the following locations - SC Easypayltd.com and VIV3. My Bank was very quick to notify me of these requests. Fortunately I had just changed my card details and both payments were declined. I was lucky. Please be aware of these hidden loopholes which they use - the email in 24 hours which you do not get; the small print which apparently explains their deliberations.

Patricia ann
Knock
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 05:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories-Acai-Berry-Detox/nationwide/FWM-Laboratories-Acai-Berry-Detox-Supplier-of-Acai-Berry-Detox-Hollywood-Florida-472097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories & Acai Berry Detox