Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories - Healthy Labs - Acai Berry Detox

• Updated: Sun, June 07, 2009

• Reported By:jefferson city Missouri
FWM Laboratories - Healthy Labs - Acai Berry Detox
Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories - Healthy Labs - Acai Berry Detox Big Scam, 866 number you can't understand person, Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Close Your Account

*Consumer Suggestion: I had a similar experience..

SCAM,SCAM, Do not try this product it does not work and you can not reach anyone that can speck English. The 866-949-0138 that is on the bottle I reached on Sunday June 7Th 2009 at 1:30 CST. It was 2:30 on the east coast where the company says it's located at. What a fool I was to believe that something was free just pay the shipping and handling. The catch, is they keep sending you the junk until you cancel your card. I don't know what I'm going to do, I use my debt card, so they have complete access to my bank account. I guess I will call my bank and tell them not to except any charges from this company. Does anybody have any other good tips that i can use to stop these charges from happening? Thanks for your Help!

Craig
jefferson city, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2009 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories-Healthy-Labs-Acai-Berry-Detox/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-Healthy-Labs-Acai-Berry-Detox-Big-Scam-866-number-you-cant-underst-459380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories - Healthy Labs - Acai Berry Detox

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Close Your Account

AUTHOR: Jollyrogers - (U.S.A.)

Close your bank account and open a new one. In the future "NEVER" use your Debit Card on the internet. Use it only in your local area.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I had a similar experience..

AUTHOR: Jane - (U.S.A.)

I thought that I would try this product as well, just to see what the hype was all about. When I recieved my "free trial" I also recieved a piece of paper in the package stating that after the free trial that they would charge my account for an additional some odd amount (I can't remember exactly the amount now). I took immediate action and called them as soon as I had that slip of paper in my hand. I was told on the telephone (and yes, the person I spoke with had a very strong accent of foreign languages) that as long as I cancelled that they would not only not charge my account for that but that I could keep the bottle for free due to the inconvenience.

So I believed them... my bad. They decided to charge my bank account anyway. So I called my bank and talked with the dispute department. I gave them the cancellation number and the date that I called the company to cancel (which thankfully I had written down on that slip). The dispute took about 30 days and I had to order a new bank card (new card number and expiration date). I kept the bottle and have since had heard nothing from this company. It appears that if you can rebuttle this with your bank and get a new card number, then that company will finally officially cancel you and send you nothing else whatsoever.

I hope this helps you and future people looking into this "free trial" they advertise. It's a scam for sure and I hope nobody ever has to go through these steps.