continually

Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories, Healthy Labs, Lipaphen-RX, Acai Berry Cleanse And Life Cleanse

• Submitted: Tue, December 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Broken Arrow Oklahoma
2040 N.E. 163rd, Suite 305 N. Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

ColonMed700, FWM Laboratories, Healthy Labs, Lipaphen-RX, Acai Berry Cleanse And Life Cleanse "Free Trial Offer" is a scam! N. Miami Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Try this no., might help

*UPDATE Employee: ColonMed700 Refund

Received my 14 day "Free Trial Offer" on a Friday and another shipment was received Monday. I attempted throughout the week to contact the company at the number included in the packaging to no avail. On Saturday I waited on hold for 25 minutes at which time my call was answered. I was told I would have to wait for an email from the "billing department" and that was all she could do. She could not transfer me or provide me with the number or email address of the billing department.

I finally made her provide me with a return address and sent both bottles back (UPS so that I can track) and am still awaiting that email. Repeated calls have also gone unanswered. I guess this weekend I'll have to wait on hold for 30 minutes. Finally had to shut my account down so that no additional charges would be incurred.

Wendy
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories-Healthy-Labs-Lipaphen-RX-Acai-Berry-Cleanse-And-Life-Cleanse/N-Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/ColonMed700-FWM-Laboratories-Healthy-Labs-Lipaphen-RX-Acai-Berry-Cleanse-And-Life-Clea-404424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories, Healthy Labs, Lipaphen-RX, Acai Berry Cleanse And Life Cleanse

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Try this no., might help

AUTHOR: Alex Duffy - (U.S.A.)

It took me almost a month before I got my refund. The number I called was 866-949-0138. Afterwards, I logged into the customer login page and saw a notification. That was it.

ColonMed700 Refund

AUTHOR: Genix_billing - (U.S.A.)

Contact me at genix.billing@gmail.com and I will help you out with RMA/refund issues. Due to high volume of emails we receive, response time is a little delayed. We answer every email in the order which we receive them, i assure you a response is forthcoming. As i said, you can also contact me directly and I will happily help you out with any issues you have.