Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories Life Cleanse Acai Berry

• Submitted: Tue, December 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Brier Washington
FWM Laboratories Life Cleanse Acai Berry
2040 N.E. 163rd, Suite 305 N Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories Life Cleanse Acai Berry Robbed Scammed Miami Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Need your refund? Call this number

I saw some ads on Myspace targe towards 18 year old girls who wanted to lose weight in a short amount of time. I signed up fo a free ttrial of an acai berry powder pill.

A few days later I got my pills and started taking them as directed. Nothing bad happened I felt fine I was not worried until I got the $88.87 charge on my chacking account.

I contacted my bank saying I did not authorize the charge and they told me to contact Life cleanse about my problem.

I tried calling the number on the paper that came with my pills but I kept getting a message saying the voicemail was full. A few days later I looked at the charge on my account and noticed it was adifferent number than what was on my slip. I called that number and the person said I could cancel my account and get a refund for the extra pills.

I was supposed to get an email 24 to 48 hours later saying my refund was coming but almost two weeks later I have not recieved an email and I have not gotten my money back. I tried calling again a coule days ago and spoke toa foreign woman who was rude to me saying my refund was being processed and I would get it in a few days. I tried calling again today but have been uable to get through. I needed that money to finish my Christmas shopping and now I cannot get gifts for my friends in time for my party tomorrow.

Christal
Brier, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories-Life-Cleanse-Acai-Berry/Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/FWM-Laboratories-Life-Cleanse-Acai-Berry-Robbed-Scammed-Miami-Beach-Florida-406302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories Life Cleanse Acai Berry

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Need your refund? Call this number

AUTHOR: Graham Hardy - (U.S.A.)

I know how hard this experience can be. I've been on the phone whole afternoon but eventually got through on this no. 866-949-0138. The representative I talked to was helpful. I'm expecting my refund by next week.