Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Booneville Kentucky
FWM Laboratories
2495 Stirling Rd #20 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories fraud Fort Lauderdale Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Customer service no. that can give solution

I ordered a sample of Acaiberry in December of 2008 for which I authorized to be charged only $3.99 on my credit card. That was suppose to be a 14 day free trial.

I called my credit card company after sending in a payment in January to see what my available balance was and was surprised that I didn't have as much on it as I thought.

I questioned them about any charges and was told about the $87.13 that was charged to my account and they gave me the phone number for the company. The charge was for lipaphen which I did not received or ordered.

I called the company and according to the message that I got when I called, the mailbox was full so I got another number off the internet and called them which I was able to talk to someone. They told me that my money will be refunded in 7-10 business days. I have not yet received any refund.

After receiving my credit card statement, I tried calling them again and still according to them, the new number that I tried calling mailbox is full. I need my money back. I wrote them two e-mails but don't know if I will hear from them.

This company has to be stopped.

Bobbi
Booneville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/FWM-Laboratories-fraud-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-417205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Customer service no. that can give solution

AUTHOR: Wilburn Buckley - (U.S.A.)

I read that you called several numbers already. I stumbled upon this no. online (866-949-0138) which I learned was another customer service line of FWM. Do make a call using this no. This might give the solution to get your money back.