Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Wed, April 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:Independence Missouri
FWM Laboratories
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories Cancelled yet still charged and shipped...why??? Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Clear your financial records right away

I, too, fell for the wonder product, Acai. When the second shipment arrived I called and cancelled. I asked if I could return the product and get a refund but was told I could not. I did get the name of the person I talked to..Joanne...and even a confirmation number that I had indeed cancelled. Much to my dismay and surprise I received another shipment and another charge for this product that number one, does not work and number two I cancelled long before this was shipped. Why? What do I do now? How do I stop this? I did what I as directed...cancelled the shipment. How can they keep charging?

Robin
Independence, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/Hollywood-Florida-33020-1038/FWM-Laboratories-Cancelled-yet-still-charged-and-shippedwhy-Hollywood-Florida-443932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Clear your financial records right away

AUTHOR: Diego Bowen - (U.S.A.)

Maybe they're still in the process of canceling your order. But to really confirm the cancellation of your subscription with FWM, call 866-949-0138. This was the phone line I used before because I also tried the products myself but was not satisfied . They'll will make sure to clear your financial records with them.