Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:Winona Minnesota
FWM Laboratories
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories Acai Berry Ripoff The free trial offer turned into a triple billing for 1 product and full price for the other Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Stop further charges right now

FMW Labortories market there Acai Berry Products of Detox and Cleanser as free Items for just the cost of shipping $3.95. I was billed 3 times for the detox product and full prices of $87.13 for the cleanse. When I tried to cancel the order and question the charges I found that the toll free number they list is no longer in service. Their website also turns up no access to customer service rep.

Now I'm worried about continuing charges on my credit card for products I no longer want. My credit card company says I have little recourse but to send a certified letter to FMW labortories and then they maybe able to do something to stop further charges. This is the first time I've bought anything over the internet--I know now buyer beware.

Jud
Winona, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-Acai-Berry-Ripoff-The-free-trial-offer-turned-into-a-triple-billing-fo-416472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Lonnie Mckinney - (U.S.A.)

I suggest that you carefully the terms and conditions of whatever product you're going to buy online. And FWM has another toll free no. which is: 866-949-0138. Try calling this no. so no further charges will be accounted to you. I was able to call off my order after only a week.

#2 Consumer Suggestion