Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 22, 2009

• Reported By:Lindale Texas
FWM Laboratories
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories I signed up on line for the 14day free trail of the Acai Berry Detox It is a ripoff Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Another 24 hour support line of FWM labs

On December 15 2008, I signed up for the 14day free trail of the Acai Berry Detox pills for a shipping charge of 3.95. Never received the free trail until after 30 days, so they charged me $87.13. I did not know this until I received my February credit card bill. Also on this bill is another 87.13 charge on January 31, 2008. So as of today February 20, 2009 I have received 1 bottle of Acai Berry pills. I called and advised I wanted my account cancelled and I want a credit for 1 of the bottles ($87.13) and I wanted a refund of $83.18 minus the $3.95 for the first bottle. I was told by the representive that answers the phone (same person everytime) that I would not get a refund because it states that if you do not cancel w/in the 14day trail you would be charged until you cancelled. I advised her that I was never charged the $3.95 but 2 charges of $87.13 w/in 15days of each other and I have only 1 bottle of pills. I told her that I wanted to talk to a supervisor and she supposibly transferred me, I was on hold for 1 hour 15 mins and 17 sec., I called back from another phone (same person answered) I advised that she has put me on hold for 32 mins., she then transferred me again to a supervisor
on my 2nd phone, I hung up, called back when I was on hold 56 mins. Same person answered. Again telling me that there where alot of calls !!, supervisor on other calls. I told her I wanted to be refunded for one of the bottles then, she refused said 2nd bottle has been shipped. I was on hold 1 hour 32 mins.

Kelle
Lindale, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-I-signed-up-on-line-for-the-14day-free-trail-of-the-Acai-Berry-Detox-It-i-426638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Another 24 hour support line of FWM labs

AUTHOR: Sharon Mccarty - (U.S.A.)

I have another 24 hour support line of FWM labs which is 866-949-0138. On my experience, I called this no. after I decided not to continue availing of the Acai Berry products. After two attempts, I got through the line and resolved my issues.