Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 03, 2009

• Reported By:Carlsbad California
FWM Laboratories
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories, Life Cleanse Company knowingly and illegally acquired credit information in attempt defraud through subscription in exorbitantly priced dietary supplements Hollywood, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Call the helpline now

This Florida based company has illegitimately came into possession of one of my credit card numbers and started shipping extravagantly priced supplements to my name at an incorrect address, accompanied by a threat of immediately charging my credit card. The company was already able to make what appears to be minor exploratory charges on my credit card before I reported the card number stolen (I have started the process to contest the charges). There is no mistake about the theft of my credit information; I do not use credit lightly nor am I careless about the use of my credit cards. This card in particular is very rarely used and only for specific purposes. I have already reported this company to the Florida Attorney General's Office, the United States Postal Inspection Service, Federal Trade Commission and local authorities.

I recommend you do the same; all of these government agencies have online reporting options; the more people who report them the faster they will be prosecuted.

Michael
Carlsbad, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-Life-Cleanse-Company-knowingly-and-illegally-acquired-credit-information-457863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call the helpline now

AUTHOR: Tyler Ayers - (U.S.A.)

Maybe you should retraced all the transactions made on that particular credit card. Good thing you have called all these government agencies you think can help you. Why not also try calling fwm? Their no. Is 866-949-013. I also experienced being ripped off by this company but I solved my problems by calling their helpline.