Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
FWM Laboratories
3007 Greene Street Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories Mis Leading Advertisement for Acai Berry Capsules Beware of Over Charged Credit Card Hollywood Florida

On/about 12/9/08, I saw an ad on the internet advertising that I could received the acai berry capsule and also the detox products for only $3.95 each.

I submitted my credit card for each one at the price that they advertised. After submitting my credit card information, I researched the product and saw what others who had been scammed by this company and I panicked and couldn't wait to receive my next billing on my credit card.

After receiving my credit card bill, I was also billed for the $3.95 as well as $87.13 for an acaiberry detox product that I did not receive. I talked with
a person from this FWM Lab today and told him I terrified I was that I was charged for a product that I had not received. He told me that the product was shipped out on 1/12/09. I then told him that I would be shipping the product back to them and that I wanted to cancel both subscriptions of which I did not know that I was subscribing.

I told him that I was going to report them to the BBB and that it was wrong to scam people like they are doing.

I have since cancelled the credit card that I submitted to these people. I think that it the best way out of this scam.

I hope others will do the same. Because I believe this is the only way that you will not have further charges, according to others that I have seen report from.

Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-Mis-Leading-Advertisement-for-Acai-Berry-Capsules-Beware-of-Over-Charged-413200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories