Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Thu, May 28, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
FWM Laboratories
3007 Greene St. Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories Resveratrol Rip off Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Call them right now

I ordered this product a week ago. I have taken it for three days. I went online to locate my order because I order the derma product also; but I did not receive it. I only received the Resveratrol. The product came in a small flat envelope; there was no invoice enclosed. There was no company name on the envelpe. There was however, a small pamplet inside the envelope with the product with phone number 866-992-6556. I contacted this number and after waiting for almost 20 minutes, I spoke with Vaughn. There is no 30-day trial period to test this product. The trial period is 15 days. After 15 days from the time you ordered this product you are charged almost $90.00 I paid the shipping charges for this product. I dont' think this company is fair to its customers. I visited www.complaints.com and found numerous other complaints against this company. It is clear, this is a SCAM.

With the vast number of customers who feel they have been ripped off by this company, a class action law suit can be easily intiated. One only need to find an attorney to file charges. According to Vaugh, my account has been cancelled as of 05/28/09. I am returning the unused portion of the product to 3007 Greene St. Hollywood Florida. There are thousands of individuals who would probably purchase this product continuously. However, due to the criminal intentions of the FWM Laboratories, no one want to get ripped off. To build a profitable business, you must create a satisfied client (customer) base. You won't develop a profitable business if you attempt to ripp off your customers. No one wants to get ripped off. Be up front and honest with your would be customers and they will be devoted customers. Sorry you missed the ball on this one.

Mali2u
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-Resveratrol-Rip-off-Hollywood-Florida-456116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call them right now

AUTHOR: Jim Huber - (U.S.A.)

I stumbled upon your post and it seems that we shared the similar experience. However, I called a different helpline which was 866-949-013. I was not put on hold for a long time and the operator was very accommodating. I requested to have my subscription canceled and she did that right away.