Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Fri, June 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 21, 2009

• Reported By:Pine Plains New York
FWM Laboratories
3007 Green Street Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories SCAM Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Report stolen credit card information

I never ordered anything from this company but I have receive a package in the mail with Acai Berry Detox, called the company and i was on hold for a very long time. Finally when I got some one on the line I was cut off, twice. My bank account was charged $87.13 and there is another charge pending of $40.00. I have disputed the charge and canceled my card.

This is such a big scam, we are too many citizen with tha same problem. I have reported this company to the attorney general in Florida. I hope they do something about it. And I hope I will get my hard earned money back

Ceci
Pine Plains, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2009 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-SCAM-Hollywood-Florida-463070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Joe Forbes - (U.S.A.)

Have you purchase something on line these past weeks? It's possible that someone stole your credit card info and use as their own. Report this to fwm. The no. is 866-949-0138. I also reported my case. It happened that my private info was leaked on the internet. They acted on it immediately.

#2 Consumer Suggestion