Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Little River South Carolina
FWM Laboratories
Hollywood Florida Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories scam me on free just pay the shipping and then charged $87.00 for product. That I didn't get to use yet. Total ripp off how do they get away with such fraud Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Comment: THEY GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THEY CAN AND:

The ad came over the internet to try free Acai Berry and describe it as being for good for your health. And you can have it free if you pay the shipping. I gave my charge card number and the $3.95 was deducted for the shipping. After the charge went through on the internet. The next page stated that you would be charged $87.00 for this bottle if you didn't cancel. I in no way was going to pay $87.00 for this small bottle of 60 pills of something that I haven't even tried or wanted. The only way was because I was only supose to pay the shipping and it was worth that.

I received the bottle and called the number supplied and was told that I had two weeks to cancel the product and therefore I would be charged the $87.00. That two weeks was from the day I ordered the sample on the internet. First I just received the bottle, second how could I possible know if it works in two weeks even if I had it that long and second I never agreed to pay the $87.00 in the first place.

I was told that they would send my request for reimbursement to the service dept to make a decision on whether I would bet reimbursed or not. They got to be kidding.
This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. I am so angry

Fran
Little River, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-scam-me-on-free-just-pay-the-shipping-and-then-charged-8700-for-product-416231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

THEY GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THEY CAN AND:

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

1.PEOPLE GET TUNNEL VISION WHEN THEY SEE THE WORD "FREE"
IF THEY CHARGE YOU FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING, FRIEND, IT IS NOT FREE...

2. IF YOU VOLUNTARILY GIVE ANYONE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER, YOU ARE GIVING THEM PERMISSION TO ACCESS THE FUNDS IT REPRESENTS ---OTHERWISE, HOW DID THEY GET IT? NEVER GIVE IT OUT ON THE PHONE OR ON THE INTERNET IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO USE IT. I AM ADAMANT ABOUT NO ONLINE OR BY PHONE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION OR YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION --CREDIT CARD NUMBERS, BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS

3. BETTER CHECK WITH RIP OFF REPORT FIRST TO SEE IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY THESE PEOPLE AND THERE ARE DOZENS OF ENTRIES WHERE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THEM. I READ AND HEED AND RIP OFF REPORT IS DOING A TREMENDOUS PUBLIC SERVICE. I READ IT FIRST AND DON'T GET SCAMMED.

YOU SHOULD TOO.