Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:Terrebonne Oregon
FWM Laboratories
Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories took money from my account account, without waiting required 15 days of trial. Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I hope this suggetion helps

*Consumer Suggestion: I hope this suggetion helps

I signed up for trial of Acai Berry Detox, I was to be given 15 days to try the product. If I did not want to continue or sign up for membership, I was to cancel. They did not deliver product until Dec 22, 2008. On January 2, 2009 took $89.83 out of my checking account.

I have made 5 calls and have been left on hold for over 20 minutes, been disconnected and told I can not talk to billing or a supervisor. I have spoken to 4 sales people to be told my membership will be discontinued and I would be notified on a refund if I qualify. January 16 I was membership was cancelled but I have recieved no notification of that, or on my refund.

Rebecca ****
Terrebonne, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/Hollywood-Florida-33020/FWM-Laboratories-took-money-from-my-account-account-without-waiting-required-15-days-of-413355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I hope this suggetion helps

AUTHOR: Jorge Gates - (U.S.A.)

What an experience you have there. But hey, why not try this no. 866-949-0138? Using this no., I was able to fix my refund issues with a representative from FWM laboratories. I hope you get yours too. Good luck.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I hope this suggetion helps

AUTHOR: Jorge Gates - (U.S.A.)