Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Fri, June 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 16, 2009

• Reported By:Apex North Carolina
FWM Laboratories
resveratrolultra.com Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories Ultra Resveratrol Ultra Life Extending Supplement Creates Credit Card Shortfall Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Notice all the latest fake "Consumer Suggestions" for FWM Laboratories

*Consumer Suggestion: Calling the wrong helpline

When you go to the website for Reservatol Ultra aka Ultra Reservatol aka FWM Labatories, and you order the 'free trial' offer - please read the Terms and Conditions TO THE END. If you do not like the product you have to call them within 14 days of receiving the product in order for them not to bill your credit card for an additional $87.13.

So, in truth the so called 'free trial' is not free at all. If you call within the 14 days and actually reach someone to cancel your order you can keep the 30 supply at no charge. If you try to just return it without calling then they will not accept it. If you decide that you do not want the product AFTER your account has been charged the $87.13 + the 4.95 shipping - there are no refunds of any kind. I did get ahold of someone at 800-233-0968 but since I had waited past the 14 (15) day trial period I could not get a refund. They charged my account out of the blue for that first free bottle - I don't get another bottle that I could return.

As it turned out, I had my doctor to check out the product and I (personally) could not use it because of other health issues that may conflict with the ingredients. Since it is not FDA approved we have no idea of the additives that may be in this non-drug so I could not risk taking it.

Well, that means that I just spent $90.00 on what? An unused, unopened bottle of stuff that I can't reap the alleged benefits of and can't get my money back even if I send the product back. ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT, even if IT IS ON ANOTHER PAGE OR LINK. I just learned a $90.00 lesson that I don't want others to have to deal with. In this enconomy it is too big a price to pay.

Adelaide M.
Apex, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/Hollywood-Florida/FWM-Laboratories-Ultra-Resveratrol-Ultra-Life-Extending-Supplement-Creates-Credit-Card-Sho-461070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Notice all the latest fake "Consumer Suggestions" for FWM Laboratories

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

FWM Laboratories has loaded up the "Consumer Suggestions" for almost every complaint with bogus names and the same sort of empathetic tone and suggestion; "The same thing happened to me, call the very helpful people on the help line, they helped me...my cousin...my sister, etc." Why does every pro-FWM Laboratories Consumer Suggestion have a complete name, city and state (an odd full name disclosure to give authenticity) and why are all of them empathetic but in the end encourage you to keep calling (as though we haven't been doing that for weeks)?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Calling the wrong helpline

AUTHOR: Lyman Bartlett - (U.S.A.)

Good thing you have learned your lesson. Just to point out a little mistake, I think you are calling the wrong no. 800-233-0968. My sister, who been through this experience called fwm at this no. 866-949-0138. you may want to give it a try. Good luck.