Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:oviedo Florida
FWM Laboratories
Miami, Florida Miami, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories RIP -OFF, charging unauthorized Miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Call this no. up, resolve your issue and get your refund

*Consumer Suggestion: Call this no. and get your refund right away!

I ordered the ACAI on line and agreed to pay the shipping and handling of $3.95, a week later another bottle on ACAI came and billed my credit card of #87.-- which I didn't authorized. I tried calling several times the 18668700692 for their customer service to cancel and report but it only gives a message of " this machine is full, it cannot take any messages at this time". No further directions were given for complaints. the ACAI capsules didn't agree with me, it gave me headaches and feeling 'tight". So I want to return them and get my money back.

Maria florida
oviedo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/Miami-Florida/FWM-Laboratories-RIP-OFF-charging-unauthorized-Miami-Florida-402698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call this no. up, resolve your issue and get your refund

AUTHOR: Nancy Pitt - (U.S.A.)

After calling up 866-949-0138, I was able to fix my issue with FWM. I'll get a refund but their representative said that depending on my bank, it might take a few days to be released.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Call this no. and get your refund right away!

AUTHOR: Noreen Vincent - (U.S.A.)

I was finally granted a refund. I dialed 866-949-0138 and was on hold for few minutes. Worth the wait, at least I was given a refund.