Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Mt. Union Pennsylvania
FWM Laboratories
2040 N.E. 163rd St. N. Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories Acai Berry and Detox diet N. Miami Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Cancel unnecessary orders fast and easy

I checked my bank account this morning and saw the 87.13 taken out which also caused my checking to go into the red. I'm not a wealthy person so it hurt alot. Not only that, I applied for 2 different things with this company so 84.13 was taken out twice. I immediately picked up the phone to see what the money was for and found out it was the pills which I only received last week. I didn't even have a chance to try them. i looked at the paper enclosed with the pills and found the name of the company. I googled it and low and behold......I found rip off report. I feel like such an idiot. I should've researched a bit more. I called the company and she said I was 15 days into the membership so it automatically billed me. I told her I wanted it removed and my money credited back to me and it was done of course but I have to wait 7 to 10 business days. That's gonna really hurt me financially. I don't want people falling for this like I did. Especially if you don't have the money to do it. I fell for the 3.95 shipping and handling thing and that was my first mistake. I also didn't read what I was signing up for. Another big mistake.

Jboo
Mt. Union, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/N-Miami-Beach-Florida/FWM-Laboratories-Acai-Berry-and-Detox-diet-N-Miami-Beach-Florida-408047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Cancel unnecessary orders fast and easy

AUTHOR: Billy Hull - (U.S.A.)

I got the same problem because they sent two of these free trials and charged both on my credit card. Good thing I got this contact detail from a consumer suggestion. I called 866-949-0138 and explained to the operator about the unnecessary bills on my credit card. They resolved my issue by canceling the second order and giving me a refund.