• Report: #441942

• Submitted: Wed, April 08, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 12, 2009

• Reported By:Corydon Indiana
FWM Laboratories
North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories Keeps billing my credit card, no product received, no refund received North Miami Possibly Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Be reminded of the trial period

I initially ordered a sample of the Acai Berry for a small shipping price. I did not receive this product but was charged $87.13. I have once again been charged $87.13 and once again called to cancel this account and demanded a refund.

I was told to call back in two days. However, I have done some research on the internet and found that many people are being treated the same.

Also, in talking with this company I asked what town they were in and the representative refused to tell me "for security purposes".

I would appreciate your help in getting the $174.26 refunded to me.

Debra
Corydon, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/North-Miami-Florida/FWM-Laboratories-Keeps-billing-my-credit-card-no-product-received-no-refund-received-Nor-441942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Be reminded of the trial period

AUTHOR: Phil Hornes - (U.S.A.)

Similar to other cases, you didn't cancel within the 14 day trial period which led you to pay the full amount of the product.

To stop many more charges on your account, call 866-949-0138. They have representatives on standby to help you cancel your subscription with them.