Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Katy Texas
FWM Laboratories
2495 Sterling Rd., Nationwide U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories Cancelled the order several times over a period of a few months because they continued to draw out $87.13 from my Capital One Bank Account. Fort Lauderdale Florida

In December 2008 two amounts were deducted from my Capital One Bank Account in the amount of $87.13 and $91.08. After many call and hours on the phone the $91.08 was credited back to my account. I filed a dispute with my bank who took all the information but said that the person who sold the items to me would have to be contacted and send a credit back to my account. First call to the company on December 22, 2008 and the phone was answered by a man who said his name was Jack. Said no problem expect the refund in 7-10 days. January 7, 2009 still no credit to my account. Called again and was told that the refund had already taken place. I explained to the lady who answered that I hear what she is saying but there has been no credit to my account. She argued with me and I asked to speak to a supervisor. She placed me on hold and left me there and aftter 45 minutes I ended the call.

Called again on January 19 the and spoke to a Cindy Burke. She was very nice and said you need to email me the request and I will take care of it. I emailed it to fwmcancellations@gmail.com as she instructed and nothing ever happened from there.

I went back to my bank and was told the only way to stop the deductions was to cancel the credit card and issue another one. I followed their instructions and did that. Later I was told by another bank officer that by doing this that the credit when sent in would not show up. So I sent another letter to FWM Laboraties and said possibly the problem is that you sent this to the wrong account number and provided them with all the details. Still no response. I grew tired of them and swore that I would never allow my bank account to be drafted again. It is sad because I like the ability to purchase products on line.

Katy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Laboratories/nationwide/FWM-Laboratories-Cancelled-the-order-several-times-over-a-period-of-a-few-months-because-t-474708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories