Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories:Acai Berry Detox

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 17, 2009

• Reported By:N. Ft. Myers, Florida
FWM Laboratories:Acai Berry Detox
3007 Greene St. Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Laboratories:Acai Berry Detox Company continues billing for goods not received Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Call the no. right away!

My credit card was billed for $87.13, allegedly for a "free trial" of what was labelled "acai berry," or, "detox cleanse."

Originally, I was charged for postage only on the receipt which came with the trial substance, but my Master Card reflected a charge of $87.13. I challenged this with my bank (USAA Savings Bank in San Antonio TX) and the amount was corrected and eliminated. Today, I received a package from this company which I am returning unopened (Return Receipt Requested) to their Hollywood FL address and yet another charge of $88.00 has appeared on my Master Charge which I have again contested.

In my letter to FWM Labs I have enclosed this messsage: "I am returning your unsolicited and unrequested merchandise in the original, unopened package. I will NOT accept any charges to my credit card account by your company from December 30, 2008 onward. Do NOT continue sending me any product."

Carl
N. Ft. Myers,, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-LaboratoriesAcai-Berry-Detox/Hollywood-Florida-33020-1038/FWM-LaboratoriesAcai-Berry-Detox-Company-continues-billing-for-goods-not-received-Hollywo-414459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Laboratories:Acai Berry Detox

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call the no. right away!

AUTHOR: Melanie Simpson - (U.S.A.)

Aside from sending a letter to FWM labs, you could also call their customer helpline which is 866-949-0138. By calling this no., you could cancel future shipments and also have the chance of getting your money back. Check also if you were able to cancel within the 14 day trial period because this was the usual mistake of consumers that was why they were charged with $87.13.