Complaint Review: FWM Labortories - Acaiberry

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Maysville North Carolina
FWM Labortories - Acaiberry
2495 Stirling Rd #20 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Labortories - Acaiberry, charged without my knowledge won't issue refund even though i did not receive a product from them Fort Lauderdale Florida

Ok here is my story, in December I ordered the free trial of the Acaiberry product and only paid the $5.95 shipping and handling, that was all I was asked to pay (because well, it's a free trial product, duh). I got my bank statement for January and they had charged $87.13 to my account without my knowledge because supposedly I signed up for a membership when I ordered the free trial product, that makes no sense to me, the purpose of the free trial product was to test out the product and see if I liked it, that makes sense, right?

So anyway, I called the Acaiberry company/FWM laboratories (866-949-0138) to tell them I did not not want to receive the product any more, so they canceled my membership which I was unaware of having, and did not agree to sign up for and told me they would refund me for the that charge of $87.13, I also sent back the free bottle I received and never received any product from them again. It is now the middle of February and I still haven't received my money back for that product they charged me for that I did not receive.

When they charged me the $87.13 it caused my bank account to go negative because I was unaware that they would be charging me monthly and I was not prepared for it and if I had known they were going to do that I would have never even tried the free trial.

I also ordered the free trial of the herbal pills that came with it from another company all I paid was the $3.95 shipping and handling that was asked, they granted me my refund of $99.86 that was charged to my bank account the same way Acaiberry charged me, but how come the Acaiberry company won't refund my money? I have called the FMW laboratories several times and they said the refund was given back to me on the 29th of January and that it is my bank that is holding on to the refund, it is now February 11th and my bank has NEVER taken this long to process a refund.

I also asked the FWM laboratories the last time I called about this (which was less than an hour ago) if they could send me a hard copy letter stating that they have processed my refund on their part but this is what I was told by the FMW/Acaiberry representative named Alex "It is not in my interest to so, I can not do that for you, but I assure your refunded has been processed on our part."

So, from what I am hearing, I'm getting a told a big fat lie by this company and I'm really pissed. If they issued the refund then they should have no problem sending me a letter stating they did so, and proving to me that they did give me my refund.

Also, I did not receive my product until about a month after I ordered it and the trial gave me 14 days to try out before I could cancel, but how could I try something out and cancel if I did not have it yet?

PLEASE HELP!

Tabitha
Maysville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Labortories-Acaiberry/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida/FWM-Labortories-Acaiberry-charged-without-my-knowledge-wont-issue-refund-even-though-i-422588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Labortories - Acaiberry