Complaint Review: FWM Labortories

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Coppell Texas
FWM Labortories
2495 Sterling Rd #20, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Labortories Theft from bank account Ft. Lauderdale Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: I asked for a refund and I got it

I sent for a free sample of Acai Berry and REVUMAX and gave my debit card number to be charged for shipping. FWM Labortories has charged my account $88.26 three times now.

I have wriiten letters, made phone calls to no avail. They have not sent any product and charge my account every week.

I am closing my debit card which is a terrible inconvience. This company is stealing from me and I want them to refund the money they have stolen.

Sue
Coppell, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Labortories/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/FWM-Labortories-Theft-from-bank-account-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-424669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Labortories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I asked for a refund and I got it

AUTHOR: Julio Swanson - (U.S.A.)

I felt sad with what happened to you. I also experienced asking refund from FWM and what I did was call this no. (866-949-0138). I waited for about 10 minutes and talked to a representative who fixed my refund right away. I breathe a sigh of relief after putting down the phone.