Complaint Review: FWM Labortories

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:arvada Colorado
FWM Labortories
Po Box 2061 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

FWM Labortories This company is a total rip off and they shouldnt be allowed to get by with this Sandy Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: Here to Help

I hate to admit this,but i fell for the scam as well,and it was a total shock to me,when i got my credit card statment,however i wonder if we all got together perhaps there is a way to get our money back,and i'm shure that one of you out there probably knows how we can go about douing this.
so if anybody knows how we can go about doing this,please e-mail me at (((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))yahoo.com.Thank You' I'm Ron.

Jarhead
arvada, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Labortories/Sandy-Utah-84091/FWM-Labortories-This-company-is-a-total-rip-off-and-they-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-get-by-wit-454318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Labortories

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here to Help

AUTHOR: Veronica Roman - (U.S.A.)

Hi Ron. I saw your post and I'm here to help. I was also upset and shocked when I found out I was ripped off by this company. I searched on line for the correct helpline and got this: 866-949-013. I talked to a representative and after just a week, my name was cleared.