Complaint Review: FWM Labs, ACAI BERRY DETOX

• Submitted: Sat, December 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 27, 2008

• Reported By:Jupiter Florida
FWM Labs, ACAI BERRY DETOX
2040 N.E. 163rd St., North Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Labs, ACAIBERRY DETOX BUYER BEWARE. THEIR INTENT IS TO RIP YOU OFF F*A*S*T North Miami Beach, Bottle Says North Miami Beach Florida

An un-authorized bank debit in the abount of $87.13,by Acai Berry Detox, along with the phone number, 866-949-0138 appears unexpectedly on your bank-statement. When AcaiBerry is contacted to report your UN-Authorized debit, you are told that you did not cancel your membership within the fourteen (14) day trial period.

The FREE, product to be sampled/tested, had just arrived only four (4) days prior to the debit on my bank statement (via online viewing). I explained this to the foreign speaking female representative. I also fought to have this debit placed back into my account immediately. She said that she would cancel my subscription and that the fee would be placed back into my account in 24 to 48 hours. I phoned my bank to report this.

I also 'Googled' the name FWM Labs. The first page to appear was full of numerous complaints of un-authorized debits. Any of these could have been written my myself. All facts and figures were the same. "I have been
naively ripped off!" (I also informed the Acai representatives of these numerous complaints when 'Googled'...They were un-deterred)

The next day, I phoned Acai Berry Detox again and the representative told me that it would take anywhere from (3) three to (7) seven days to show in my account. I demanded to speak to a supervisor. A male voice told me that this would be cancelled and that the money would be placed back into my account in (7) seven to (10) days.

I explained how my bank representative told me that this debit for $87.13 could be placed back into my account immediately via a three (3) way phone conversation between myself, the bank rep., and the Acai Berry representative, but that I would have to initiate the three-way conversation, as they were not capable of doing so.

Naturally, and obviously, the ringing phone was ignored on Acai Berry's end.

The next day I received yet another debit from the same company, in the amount of $2.61, for 'foreign money exchange' fees.

I have since cancelled my debit card through the bank.

What I'd like to know is, what kind of, and how many, law loop holes are they allowed to get away with. What agency in our government investigates or regulates these scam artists?

One last comment. My personal opinion is that there is a main parent company, foreign or domestic, selling this Acai Berry Cleanse under several various brand names. Many online web-sites are nearly identical with little
minor changes, and various locations and states, but I do believe that they, for the most part, are one in the samecompany.

Unfortunately, in this short interim, before becoming exposed, they are making hundreds of thousands of dollars in what appears to be, a law protected SCAM.

2naive
Jupiter, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2008 02:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Labs-ACAI-BERRY-DETOX/North-Miami-Beach-Florida/FWM-Labs-ACAIBERRY-DETOX-BUYER-BEWARE-THEIR-INTENT-IS-TO-RIP-YOU-OFF-FAST-North-Miam-405199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Labs, ACAI BERRY DETOX