Complaint Review: FWM Labs - EXPRESSBERRY

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Wilson North Carolina
FWM Labs - EXPRESSBERRY
2040 NE 163rd St. #305 North Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Labs - EXPRESSBERRY Will not refund my money! North Miami Beach Florida

I am so tired and broke because I have ordered a couple of free trial offers from a website. Evidently I did not cancel my order in a timely manner and almost $160.00 was taken from my account. Not to mention the S&H for the free offers. I was also charged international fees. Some were 3 cents and some were 63 cents.
I do not understand how they can get away with this. They have had my money since June 12. I was told I would receive refunds in 3 to 5 business days. I did get one refund but am still waiting for the other.

I am now concerned that they will go after more money. It looks like I will have to request a new debit card to prevent that. That will cost $8.
This is in addition to the money and time I have already spent. I have spent several hours on the phone.

I am so angry that I wish I lived closer...

Any suggestions. This is a big problem. I have been reading about this company all afternoon. The story is always the same.

Vickykromisbennett
Wilson, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Labs-EXPRESSBERRY/North-Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/FWM-Labs-EXPRESSBERRY-Will-not-refund-my-money-North-Miami-Beach-Florida-464173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Labs - EXPRESSBERRY