Complaint Review: FWM Labs (Express Berry)

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Downers Grove Illinois
FWM Labs (Express Berry)
2040 NE 163rd. St. North Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Labs - (Express Berry) Thieves North Miami Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Get the real help line no.

I too was taken in by FWM's scam. When the ad mentioned that the product Resveratrol was being promoted by Oprah and Dr. Oz that made me feel more secure, but was I wrong. They added those names to bring on more suckers. I did't receive an invoice when the second (unsolicited) bottle arrived, only a jagged piece of paper saying "THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER" . The note contained a phone number 866 992 6556 which I call immediately to ask what was going on. The girl refused to give me the name of the company or any other information. I cancelled the account they had set up in my name and received a confirmation number proving the cancellation. The girl said that the charge would be discounted since I called.. in the amount of fifty percent. I received my credit card bill today. Not only was the cost of the original bottle not discounted (I was charge $87.13), but there were four additional charges from ExpressBerry (same company) in the amount $92.34.
This was just outright theft, since they never sent any additional products to justify these charges. Here is another number I found for them on another complaint blog...866 667-0664

Irish lass
Downers Grove, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Labs-Express-Berry/North-Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/FWM-Labs-Express-Berry-Thieves-North-Miami-Beach-Florida-464264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Labs (Express Berry)

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Get the real help line no.

AUTHOR: Tjoyner - (U.S.A.)

Lesson learned here is you must not trust advertisements which features celebrities. Check if these stars really endorses the products. Based on your report, you have done a little research on the nos. to call. I guess you're missing out one important no: 866-949-0138. This is the real help line of fwm. My sister had been through this experience of stopping the charges on her acct.