Complaint Review: FWM Labs, FWM Laboratories, Lipaphen-RX, Acai Berry Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox, Life Cleanse

• Submitted: Sun, January 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 04, 2009

• Reported By:Rahway New Jersey
North Miami Beach Internet U.S.A.

FWM Labs, FWM LaboratoriesFWM Labs, FWM Laboratories, Lipaphen-RX, Acai Berry Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox, Life Cleanse Unauthorized charges Internet

I ordered 2 trial Acai Berry Detox and Life Cleanse at $3.95 each. I received neither. Today two charges of $87.13 were charged to my account. My bank alerted me to the suspicious charges. Because I had initially ordered the $3.95 items and had given them my account number, I was told by the bank that I had to contact the merchant. I did so and was told by them that I would receive a refund of both $87.13 charges in 7-10 days. After reading more about this company on the internet, I called back and cancelled the membership. A membership that I did not even know I had. I also was initially charged $.12 twice for foreign money exchange fees for the initial order. I expect I will be charged for the same fee for the unauthorized charges. This is a total rip-off. This just has to be illegal.

Terrie
Rahway, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Labs-FWM-Laboratories-Lipaphen-RX-Acai-Berry-Cleanse-Acai-Berry-Detox-Life-Cleanse/internet/FWM-Labs-FWM-LaboratoriesFWM-Labs-FWM-Laboratories-Lipaphen-RX-Acai-Berry-Cleanse-Aca-407924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Labs, FWM Laboratories, Lipaphen-RX, Acai Berry Cleanse, Acai Berry Detox, Life Cleanse