Complaint Review: FWM Labs (express Berry)

• Submitted: Sun, June 28, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Citrus Heights California
FWM Labs (express Berry)
2040 Ne 163rd St North Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

FWM Labs (express Berry) I ordered a free sample of Acai Berry Detox. I would only have to pay shipping costs.. North Miami Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Busy moms call this helpline

i ordered a free sample of acai berry detox. the ad stated all i had to pay was the shipping and handling costs. When I received my credit card bill there was an $87.79 charge from express berry. I recieved a call from fwm labs asking me if i received the product. I told them no, and that I wanted to cancel the order. He gave me another number to call. I did, was put on hold for 30 to 35 min. When I finally got to talk to an agent, she said she would cancel the order but untill I sent the product back unopened she couldn't credit the amount from my credit credit card.this person was very rude and wouldn't even give me a cancellation number.in fact she hung up on me. I finally received the product, took it to the post office and sent it back with with words "returned product". I check my credit card on line all the time and again I found another charge of 89.13 that was charged plus shipping and handling on the same day I called and cancelled. i'm a working person so i have only have a short time to make all these calls. how can these people get away with telling you the order has been cancelled and then turn right around and charge the credit card co or the banks and get away with it.

Judith
Citrus Heights, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2009 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Labs-express-Berry/North-Miami-Beach-Florida-33162/FWM-Labs-express-Berry-I-ordered-a-free-sample-of-Acai-Berry-Detox-I-would-only-have-to-465734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Labs (express Berry)

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Busy moms call this helpline

AUTHOR: L_owens - (U.S.A.)

I was also a working mom so I have no enough time to be on the phone for a long time. I called 866-949-0138 when I canceled my acai berry order three weeks ago. It turned out to be fast and easy. Try calling this no.as well.