Complaint Review: FWM Labs

• Reported By:Cheyenne Wyoming
FWM Labs
http://www.acaiberryreports.net/index.asp?Network=3 Internet U.S.A.

FWM Labs Acai Berry Detox Charged Credit Card without authorization Internet

I too have been scammed from FWM Labs for Acai Berry Detox. I too thought I was signed up for a "FREE" trial for a $3.99 S + H Fee. I then recieved a charge of $88.13 on my Credit Card. I have called three times and have requested a refund of this amount back to my credit card. I too was told I would recieve a refund back to my card in 3-5 business days. It now has been 2 weeks and still no refund. I called my credit card company and was told the only way I can keep them from charging me again is to close this credit card account and open a new one. This is very inconvient to me since I am currently traveling and will not have a chance to use this account. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM AND THIS SCAMMING COMPANY!!!!!

Cheyenne, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-Labs/internet/FWM-Labs-Acai-Berry-Detox-Charged-Credit-Card-without-authorization-Internet-470564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Labs