Complaint Review: FWM Labs/Acaiberry/Cologenix

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:Metairie Louisiana
FWM Labs/Acaiberry/Cologenix
2040 NE, 163rd St., Suite 305 Nationwide U.S.A.

FWM Labs/Acaiberry/Cologenix Began debiting my card for full amounts before I ever got the "free" samples. North Miami Beach Florida

I could kick myself, but....after reading a phony diet blog, I ordered the two free samples of Cologenix and Acaiberry to try. I "only" had to pay shipping and handling. If you liked the product, they would continue to send refills monthly for $89.74 per product. If you didn't like the product, you could return the unused portion and cancel the order.

Weeks later, when I went to my online statement to balance my checkbook, I saw that there were two pending transactions for $89.74 and I had not even received my free samples yet!!!

(Finally) a mental red-flag went up and I called my bank, canceled my card, and filed a dispute report with my bank/Visa debit card.

As the report is still pending....I went to my new statement to balance my checkbook again and there are two new charges...$4.07 and $6.13 by "Acaiberry&LifeCl" and a phone number posted next to it-866-949-0138.

I called the phone number and before being put on hold, a recording told me that this was the phone number of FWM Labs. (google this...all you see are fraud and other complaints. I couldn't find an actual web site for this company).

A lady finally came on and although she had a thick, difficult-to-understand accent, I think she was trying to tell me that the latest charges of $4.07 and $6.13 were because I canceled my account before the 15 day trial period was up. Other than that, she was worthless...wouldn't connect me with a supervisor or connect me with the "Refund Department" as they did the first time I called this company to cancel this account.

After seeing the amount of complaints against this company on the 'net, I could kick myself for not checking first. Lesson learned.

Kerry A.
Metairie, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FWM-LabsAcaiberryCologenix/nationwide/FWM-LabsAcaiberryCologenix-Began-debiting-my-card-for-full-amounts-before-I-ever-got-the-426881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FWM Labs/Acaiberry/Cologenix