Complaint Review: FX SUPPLEMENTS

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:Warsaw Indiana
FX SUPPLEMENTS
916 113TH ST STE B ARLINGTON, Texas U.S.A.

FX SUPPLEMENTS BOGUS EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD ARLINGTON Texas

I ordered Acai Berry free trial.
I received my free trial over a month after I ordered it. It came with no instructions.
I received my credit card bill and they charged me 79.96. I called my credit card company and they gave me a number to call. When I call this number it continues to give me a recording. My credit card company sent me a letter stating they would take care of the complaint and credited my account. Today I opened the mail and there are two more bottles of Acai Berry. They sent a letter telling me that they would continue to send and charge my account unless I canceled. I tried to cancel at cancel@acaiberry.maxx (as the letter states) this is a bogus email address. It is coming back to my server. I am going to send both bottles back to the sender with a letter. I am not sure what else to do.

Tb
Warsaw, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FX-SUPPLEMENTS/ARLINGTON-Texas-76011-5416/FX-SUPPLEMENTS-BOGUS-EMAIL-ADDRESS-AND-PHONE-NUMBER-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-ON-MY-CREDIT-CA-412144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FX SUPPLEMENTS