Complaint Review: FX Supplements - Aci Berry Maxx

• Submitted: Mon, March 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 02, 2009

• Reported By:Chippewa Falls Wisconsin
FX Supplements - Aci Berry Maxx
916 113th Street, Suite B Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

Aci Berry Maxx - FX Supplements Did not acknowlege cancellation, sent 2 more deliveries,unable to get into the cancellation site. Arlington Texas

I tried the product and emailed a cancellation within the 14 days, I assume this would be the end of the shipments. I found that the product did not do what they had stated, at least not in the time allowed. I received another shipment and tried to do another cancellation and was not able to get into the cancellation site again. They provide no phone # for contact on the initial delivery. I called my credit card company and they disputed the charges and removed them. I again received another shipment, I used the # from my credit card statement and was told they never received a cancellation which was not true. When I told her I was not able to get into the cancellation email, she said everyone else can. I am sending the pills back and they will only give me $59.95 and I am stuck with the total of cost of the first shipment of $89.95 and which I had cancelled and $30.00 for shipping and restock of a product which. I had cancelled within the 14 day period.

Lorie
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FX-Supplements-Aci-Berry-Maxx/Arlington-Texas-76011/Aci-Berry-Maxx-FX-Supplements-Did-not-acknowlege-cancellation-sent-2-more-deliveriesun-429867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FX Supplements - Aci Berry Maxx