Complaint Review: FX Supplements For Acaiberrymaxx

• Reported By:Llburn Georgia
FX Supplements For Acaiberrymaxx
www.acaiberrymaxx.com Internet U.S.A.

FX Supplements For Acaiberrymaxx Bank Account Ripoff Internet

During the month of November, I saw an ad. recommended by Oprah and Dr.Oz about the merit of using Acai, and as I had used a similar product before I entered and bought the product on-line. The ad stated trial offer.. Acaiberrymaxx.. pay only shipping and handling 5.95. To my surprise 2 days after the product arrived.. 79.95 was taken from my debit bank account.

I immediately returned the product., since I detected a ripoff. They will not speak to me.. they said not to call back on 888 549 2111 but referred me to
cancel@acaiberrymaxx.com which does not exist. There is not way of contacting them whatever time I call. Please note I returned the product and I am now afraid that they will continue to make deductions on my accont.

Millie
Llburn, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FX-Supplements-For-Acaiberrymaxx/internet/FX-Supplements-For-Acaiberrymaxx-Bank-Account-Ripoff-Internet-396369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FX Supplements For Acaiberrymaxx