Complaint Review: FX Supplements

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:Shelton Washington
FX Supplements
www.acaiberrymax.com Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

FX Supplements-Acai Berry Maxx Big Scamm/ no such Company Arlington Texas

I purchased Acai Berry Maxx on 11/13/2008.I was charged the $5.95 for shipping. Recieved it on 11/28/2008.

I canceled my order for future orders before the 14 day trial was up, by writing to the e-mail address provided.

Recevied an e-mail back stating my order had been canceled, and my account would not be charged, but my account was charged $79.95 anyway.

When I called the toll free no. it said mail box was full. So I called the No. showing on my account from which the payment was taken it was just a constent busy signal.

I am now working with my bank to help me get this cleared up and my money refunded.

Teresa
Shelton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FX-Supplements/Arlington-Texas-76011/FX-Supplements-Acai-Berry-Maxx-Big-Scamm-no-such-Company-Arlington-Texas-401532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FX Supplements