Complaint Review: FX Supplements

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:Deer Park Texas
FX Supplements
916 113th SteB Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

FX Supplements Acai Maxx Fraud Arlington Texas

On November 3, I intended to only order the "Free" sample of Acai Maxx for the $5.95 shipping/handling fee. After ordering the "Free" sample I then read the fine print stating that my credit card would automatically be charged the monthly fee of $79.95. I know it is my fault for not reading this information BEFORE ordering the "Free" sample, but it was buried on another web page, no where to be seen on the "Free" sample page.

The next morning(Nov. 4) I immediately started in trying to call the company to cancel my order. I did reach an answering service. I told them I wanted to cancel my order (at least I did have an order #). I then kept trying & trying to reach someone at the company, after many, many tries I did talk to someone (I have the name) & she assured me the order would be cancelled. I even sent an email the same morning saying to cancel my order. I did get a reply that said they "would be glad to cancel my order". Thankfully, I saved that email!!

Then I recieve my Nov. credit card statement and there is the charge for shipping the "Free" sample. I did finally receive the "Free" sample in the mail on Dec. 4...one month later, AFTER I asked them to cancel!!

I have tried repeatedly again today to call & verify that my order is cancelled. NO ANSWER!!! This company is a scam and I'm certainly not breathing easy that I still won't be charged the $79.95. The customer service is nonexistent. I will be contacting the Texas Attorney General's office regarding this company.

Disgruntled customer
Deer Park, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FX-Supplements/Arlington-Texas-76011/FX-Supplements-Acai-Maxx-Fraud-Arlington-Texas-398279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FX Supplements