Complaint Review: FX Supplements

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:Emory Texas
FX Supplements
www.acaiberrymax.com Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

FX Supplements Charged for pills I didn't receive. Arlington Texas

I ordered a free sample of Acaiberry and was charged $5.95. I never received the free sample. Months later I was sent 2 bottles of pills and charged $85.90 on my credit card. I did not order these pills, but thinking they were the long lost free samples, I started taking them. They give me headaches and heart palpatations. I have taken 8 of 30 pills and want to know where to send these back and expect a full refund of both charges.

Tonya
Emory, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FX-Supplements/Arlington-Texas-76011/FX-Supplements-Charged-for-pills-I-didnt-receive-Arlington-Texas-418291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FX Supplements