Complaint Review: FX Supplements

• Submitted: Tue, December 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 09, 2008

• Reported By:Palos Park Illinois
FX Supplements
916 113th St Ste B Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

FX Supplements Stop the ACAI scam now Arlington Texas

I had ordered acaiberry maxx sometime in Nov. I never received my trial offer. When I tried to cancel I waited on the phone for 2 hours. The person on the phone assurred me the order and any future orders were canceled.; that was on Dec. 4th. Today Dec. 9th 79.95 was hoovered out of my account which is now unauthorized. I have contacted them many times. I am taking action against this company, stop them now. I have read others having the same issues.

Palos Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2008 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FX-Supplements/Arlington-Texas-76011/FX-Supplements-Stop-the-ACAI-scam-now-Arlington-Texas-399464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FX Supplements