Complaint Review: FX Supplements

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
FX Supplements
acaiberrymax.com Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

FX Supplements Watch your credit card statement!! Arlington Texas

I, too, signed up to get a "free" 30-day trial of acai berry capsules from this company for "only" $5.95 shipping and handling. I was out of the country and when I returned, I discovered this same company had charged $79.95 to my credit card. When I picked up my mail at the Post Office, there was no package of the supplement (which I would have returned, anyway--I GAINED weight and had to stop taking it after a week). I've been trying to reach them at the phone number on the charge, to no avail. When I googled them to see if there was other contact information, I found instead a number of complaints of the same thing. I immediately called my bank, filed a fraud report to have the charge removed, and changed my card number. I suggest other people who have been cheated by these people do the same!

Jt
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FX-Supplements/Arlington-Texas-76011/FX-Supplements-Watch-your-credit-card-statement-Arlington-Texas-407244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FX Supplements