Complaint Review: FX Supplements

• Updated: Fri, December 26, 2008

• Reported By:Bethesda Maryland
FX Supplements
fxsupplements.com Internet U.S.A.

FX Supplements I ordered a free trial bottle of acai berry maxx, $5.95 for shipping. Before I knew it my card was charged $79.95 with no product Internet

I ordered a free trial of Acai Berry Maxx, big mistake....the shipping was $5.95 and that is how they get your address and card number. From that point on you are in control of nothing. I did not ask for auto ship, but I've got it along with a $79.95 charge on my card. They do not answer their phone and I have not received a response to the email I sent. Isn't this nice!!!!!!!

Stephanie
Bethesda, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FX-Supplements/internet/FX-Supplements-I-ordered-a-free-trial-bottle-of-acai-berry-maxx-595-for-shipping-Befo-405094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FX Supplements