Complaint Review: FX Supplements

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:Panama City Florida
FX Supplements
916 113th Street, Suite B, Nationwide U.S.A.

FX Supplements Free Sample of Acai Maxx Arlington Texas

Just received my sample free bottle of Acai Maxx just 2 days ago and now my account is hit with a $79.95 and an over the limit fee! I haven't even been able to call or get an email to the company, because windows cannot find "cancel@acaiberrymaxx.com." You cannot get a person at the telephone number. There are other email addresses offered: service@fxsupplements.com or changeinfo@acaiberrymaxx.com and window cannot find them either.

Then I decided to google "FX Supplements" and found numerous other people who were complaining of the scam. I did receive an email saying they have shipped my order and I replied back with a very nasty "Cancel" note. I did receive a reply to that message, but all it said was "your order has been shipped" in the subject line. No message in the body of the email.

I called and had to cancel my card, which I was told was the only way to prevent another charge.

I also ordered a free sample from ColonMed 700 but was able to cancel that order, hopefully before it hits my account.

Gina
Panama City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FX-Supplements/nationwide/FX-Supplements-Free-Sample-of-Acai-Maxx-Arlington-Texas-395306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FX Supplements