Complaint Review: FXSupplements

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:Southfield Michigan
916 113th St, Suite B Arlington, Texas U.S.A.

I read the advertisement on the internet and figured if it had been promoted on Oprah and used by stars (who were pictured) it was legitimate. How wrong!

I received the first bottle, which was supposed to be the free trial offer, after several weeks. The web site says that you will receive the next bottle if you don't return the trial bottle within 14 days. I did not receive the 2nd bottle until the first bottle was completely gone which was more than 14 days.

However, I had sent to email messages to the address given in the confirmation requesting to change the credit card information I had submitted. I did not receive a response to either message. In the meantime, I receive a package with two (2) bottles of the product. I haven't received my bill yet, but I am sure I was charged for two bottles, when I was told I would receive one.

I then tried to call the 800 number on the confirmation and was told that it was an invalid number. I sent a third email message requesting an cancellation of my order.

Although I have not opened the package yet, I am reluctant to return it after reviewing all of the ripoff reports in fear that I will still be charged and not have a product either.

Very frustrated!

Southfield, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FXSupplements/Arlington-Texas-76011-5416/FXSupplementscom-FXSupplements-FREE-TRIAL-OFFER-IS-NOT-FREE-UNABLE-TO-COMMUNICATE-WITH-405771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FXSupplements