Complaint Review: FXSupplements

• Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Durham North Carolina
FXSupplements.com Internet U.S.A.

FXSupplements ACAI Berry Max Totally scammed by FX Supplements Texas Internet

I have contacted three different phone numbers and at least two ficticious web addresses and have not been able to make contact with anyone at all. I received my product 3 weeks after ordering it and have not only been charged the original fee of $5.95, but have also been charged an additional $79.95.

I did however contact my bank and create a dispute of the charges and explained to them that I have attempted several times to make contact with this company and have not reached a single person, only web sites and phone numbers that do not exist. I was assured by my bank that they will pursue the issue as best they can.

The only other alternative that I have been given by my bank is to report my card lost or stolen and start a new account, which will greatly effect all of the "legitimate" businesses that I do deal with. Warn all of your friends, family and neighbors of this scam and report it to as many people that will listen. I also strongly suggest we all take more time to do our homework before purchasing any web based items again. Good luck to all, Lord knows I need it.

Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FXSupplements/internet/FXSupplements-ACAI-Berry-Max-Totally-scammed-by-FX-Supplements-Texas-Internet-397844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FXSupplements